October 18, 2010

my buddies part 1

Hey again blogspot! i'm back again this october! okay, so this post right here is about my best buddies, which they taught me lots and lots of things in my life. each of them have their own unique characteristics. each one of them have the same favorite thing like i do. yeah, too much talking. so let's continue this thaaang!!!

i give you 5 names of my buddies, starting from number:


1.MARIA ANDISA MAYANGSARI
She's a very good friend of mine, i like talking with her. she has this good sense of humor, and she gives me good advices when i told her my stories. she's also a very tough young lady.

2. ANASTASYA BHIROWO
i can always count on her. she's a very very nice and a great friend to share with. she taught me how to be honest to each other, try to say everything we feel rather than letting it stuck in your mind. she's also funny! she's like....totally hilarious

3. GITTA ASTARI
i do know that she's totally nuts HAHA just kidding, Git! we like to share stories. she helps me cheering up my life. she also taught me that this world is fun and enjoy it.

4. GRANDIS SHEILA TANJUNG
I call her Brendy. she's crazy! she's fun! we now have the same lovelife story. we have this funny same hobby, and that is........go to the toilet at school! i mean like...that's totally weird. but it's totally fun ;)

5. ANZELMA KARIN ULI
she's an old pal since....7th grade. we used to have this soccer organization called DFO. I like sharing stories with her because she gives me funny responses. she's also a fun and positive person, and it taught me too


sorry but i'll continue the others later. it's midnight now, so i gotta go to bed. see you guys!

No comments: