October 21, 2009

I just love All Time Low

These days, i've been listening to All Time low all day long. My ears are like.............scratchy if i don't listen to All Time Low just for oneeeee day. But okay imma tell ya the list of my favorite song from All Time Low. Okay here i go:
-Six feet under the stars
-Remembering sunday
-Hello brooklyn
-Break Your little heart
-Damned if i do ya(damned if i dont)
-Lost In Stereo
and..........more.

And hell yeah, i love Jack and Alex! He's so handsome-ish IUSGFIASDGFIAUGFIUABRFIU 
uhlalauhlala i love Jack, i love Alex....... UAHUA okay okay i'm going nuts. so, i'm gonna put his pict heyyah!

UHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHU JACK! JACK! JACK!

i know you're sick of my craziness, so i'm just gonna say goodbye. SO, BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
see you on my next post! toodles!

No comments: