October 25, 2009

open house Gonzaga 2009

It was a great experience for me, guyss! And I spent my times there with my friend, Elin. We were like.....going nuts together there and it's hell of a freakin' fuuuun!!!! This year's open house was all about go green and there was this education fair for the 12 graders and there some food stands and other stands and I ate a whole bunch of food and my tummy was gurgling all around because I was too full! Then me and my others "going nuts" friends were getting ready for the BIG opening ceremony. We were about to dance the "hulahulahumanukasuga" dance. But it started to rain, buuut, the spirit kept us dancing in the rain! And it was sooooooooooooooooooooooo fun and guess what, I loved it A LOT!! Then the next day, me and my dudes were going to get our school report!! Boomcrashdegarrrr!!!!!!! I was so afraid that my mom or even my dad was going to get mad at me, but finally they didn't get mad at all..haaa lucky me I guess hahahaha then after we took our school report, me and elin watched lots of performances and it was so great that I loved it a lot and we watched capoeira, theatre, and percussion too! So grool(great and cool NYAAK) then it was time for me to go home. Haaaa I love that day....okay I'll write to you guys later okaaaay? Toodles!!!

No comments: